Texting while Dying Texting while Dying

Not bad, but kind of simple and predictabe. I feel like this could be the start of something hilarious.

JIGGLYPUFF JIGGLYPUFF

This is superb. The best video I've seen on Newgrounds in months. You did it.

700 x 400 700 x 400

catch song but

this deserves to be in the audio portal or sumething. the video isnt necessary are good at all. try agina

One Poor Man One Poor Man

caught me by surprise

turds of the week usually suck but this one was actually pretty good. nice work.

doppler73 responds:

Thanks!

psychedelic anti-drug PSA psychedelic anti-drug PSA

you cant tell me what to do

i hope you know that you are not the boss of me! i can do drugs if i want and i will (if i want)!! i hope you know that this was a waste of time and no one likes you!!!!!!!

SamuraiClinton responds:

Don't be rude to me.

I just heard one of your songs, so just because you say nobody likes me doesn't mean I don't like you. Just be grateful that I like the Alien Ship song you submitted.

Spy Female Toilet Collab Spy Female Toilet Collab

A azing

all of them were hilarious. great video i love it make more!!!

Scat & War Scat & War

Really really funnt

I couldn;t stop laughing. i was very turned on too ;)

Charlie Brown Hentai Charlie Brown Hentai

god stuff man

i realy liked this video. i hope that there is a sequel to it sometime. you should make more flashs

Gaycied responds:

thanks friend ^_^

Daddy Dearest II Daddy Dearest II

A shocking conclusion to the story of the century

I can't believe what has occurred in this thrilling ending to my favorite series of all time. I don't know whose side to take, Squidward or Mr. Krabs. Each character had their flaws but were likeable nonetheless. Hopefully Squidward will realize he has made the mistake of his lifetime and has lost his loved one.

The opening scene gripped me from the second I pressed start. I adored the scrolling window view of the "Hotel de Fag", showing how being a fag is nothing to be ashamed of. However, that second we see Mr. Krabs is heartbreaking. Holding the roses waiting for his lover at the door, Mr. Krabs anxiously awaits his night with Squidward. But, when he peaks in through the window he sees Squidward with another. Traumatized, Mr. Krabs leaves, literally blue, showing how sad he truly it. As walks down the street, he notices a gun store, and depressingly enters. This where he buys the shotgun and eventually offs himself. The last scene is without a doubt the most touching, since we see Mr. Krabs in a coffin, waiting to enter the core of the earth.

I give this performance a 6/10, a perfect score.

Gaycied responds:

Get back to work mister Squidward

Goof Troop Collab Goof Troop Collab

Father-Son Masturbation

I think you're on to something here Zacied...